We run action learning sets in-house to enable teams to deepen relationships and better understand each other’s challenges.
Our broad experience of delivering action learning tells us that it has transformational potential to
- Drive change, both for individuals and for organisations
- Develop deep and long-lasting relationships
- Build coaching capability
- Ensure that learning is truly self-directed and sustainable
The format we know works best for action learning:
- Sets of roughly 8 individuals
- Who would be peers (i.e. broadly at the same level of responsibility)
- At least 5 half day sessions, followed by a session to train the set to become self-facilitating
We also run action learning sets for individuals, bringing together small groups of social sector leaders, to build peer support and connection.
- Are you a leader in the social sector?
- Do you need more time to think?
- Do you need some confidential peer support to solve tricky problems?
- Would you like to build your coaching skills?
- Would you like to build deep connections, trust and mutual support to help make the World a better place?
- Would you like to better understand challenges across the social sector and learn from others in different organisations?
"What you gain can be immediately applied at work."
- Solve real problems
- Using different perspectives
- Build a deep connection with a network of peers
- Develop your coaching skills
- Build understanding of issues across the social sector
- Sets meet every 6-8 weeks
- For 3.5 hours
- On Zoom
- Coordinated by an expert WRKWLL action learning facilitator
- Content is totally confidential within the set
Sign up for a free information session
Meet the team
Diversely talented and united by a desire to drive positive social change.
Monitoring and evaluation
Diversity and Inclusion
Branding and comms
Data Protection Training
Bespoke leadership programme
Want to know more about how we can WRKWLL together